When you’ve exhausted your existing client business potential, you’ll need to expand your customer base in order to grow your business in 2015. At the same time, however, you’re likely already feeling maxed out in your resources. You may feel there are simply not enough hours in the day to market for new business while still giving your existing customers the care and attention they want and deserve. There are solutions to this dilemma, and the solutions work whether you’re a small, medium or large business.
Here are five actionable tips for landing new clients in 2015.
Automate Your Proposals
Proposal automation software is specifically designed to solve the problem of managing the marketing of new business while simultaneously caring for existing clients. When you automate your proposals, you’ll be able to do things once and use them multiple times, instead of inventing the wheel every time you woo a new lead.
Search online for proposal automation software that will allow you to:
- Develop sales material templates;
- Build sales agreement templates;
- Email clients within the software;
- Track email opening, and download records;
- Provide platform for client comments and questions;
- Give secured access to your whole mobile sales force;
- Invoice and receive client payments within software
This sounds like a lot to ask for, but there are very affordable options out there that do just that.