Do you own a blender? If not, you will want to consider getting one after you read through these cool beauty treatments you can blend up right in your own kitchen. What are you waiting for? Let’s get blending!
AVOCADO AND HONEY FACIAL MASK
This mask may help to restore collagen to your skin, smoothing out fine wrinkles and bringing out your own natural rosy glow. After it dries, rinse off with cool, clear water and pat dry.
- 1 avocado (for its antioxidant properties)
- 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt (for its alpha hydroxyl acid ingredients)
- 2 tablespoons of oats (for its calming properties to soothe skin irritation)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (for its antibacterial properties)
- 1 tablespoon of dried mint (for its rejuvenating properties)
Blend until smooth and creamy. Store any leftover in a sealed jar in the refrigerator.
Note: If you have a mint teabag, just empty the contents of one bag into the blender.
LAVENDER CLAY FACIAL MASK
This is a great mask to try if you battle with occasional skin breakouts. Try to find organic lavender essential oil, which you can find online or in organic food stores.